Interesting Quiz on Hindu Mythology || Hindu Mythology Quiz
Who is the author of Mahabharat?
A. Veda Vyas
C. Sage Vasishtha
D. Sage Viswamithra
- Who is the author of Ramayan?
C. Sage Vasishtha
D. Veda Vyasa
- Who wrote Mahabharat while Veda Vyasa dictated it?
B. Saraswati Devi
D. Sri Krishna
- Which is the first avatar / incarnation of Sri Vishnu's Dasavatara?
- What is the name of Sita Devi's father?
D. Maharaj Janak
- What is the original name of Sage Valmiki?
- Sri Vishnu appeared in which avatar to kill Hiranyaksha?
- What is the name of Sri Krishna's sankh (conch)?
- Who brought River Ganga on to Earth from heaven?
- What was the name of Bheeshma before he took the vow?
- Who was the father of Sati Devi (wife of Shiva)?
pa B. Dakshapati
- What is the name of Siva's vahana (vehicle)?
- Which Pandava prince killed Bakasura?
- Who is the father of Shani Dev?
B. Surya Bhagwan
- Siva swallowed which poison at the time of Samudra Manthan?
- Who gifted Shiva Dhanush to King Janaka?
- What is the name of Indra Dev's wife?
A. Sheetal Devi
B. Sati Devi
C. Suruchi Devi
D. Sachi Devi
- What is the name of Indra's charioteer (ratha sarathi)?
- How many parvas are there in Mahabharat?
- How many kandas are there in Ramayana?
- What is the name of Arjuna and Subhadra's son?
- Who is Surya Bhagwan's charioteer?
- Who among the following is Deva Guru?
- Which god is known as Natraj?
- Who built the palace at Khandavaprastha for Pandavas?
- As the protector of cows Krishna was called by which name?
- Which of the following is the abode of Shiva?
B. Kailash Parvat
C. Sumeru Parvat
D. Nanga Parvat
- What is the name of Vishnu's vahana?
- What is the name of Ganesha's vahana?
- Which hill Krishna lifted on his little finger?
- Which river was held in the matter hair of Shiva?
- Sri Vishnu incarnated as Krishna in which yuga?
- What is the name of the chakra held by Sri Maha Vishnu?
- Which Devi emerged from the ocean during Samudra Manthan?
- What is the dark form of Durga Devi called?
Also Read: Vyasa Purnima
Also Read: Dasavatharam of Sri Vishnu