Copyrighted material. Author reserves all rights.
- Things that do not have life are called
- Big and tall plants are called
- The thick woody stem of a tree is called
- Small plants with hard and woody stem are called
- The smoke from the vehicles cause ________ pollution.
- How many bones are there in our body?
- Which organ of our body helps us to think?
- Which organ helps us to find things by touching / feeling?
- Which organ in our body pumps blood to all parts of the body?
- Which part of the plant prepares food for the plant (in most of the plants)?
- Most of the plants grow from
- Which organ helps the fish to breathe?
- Plants breathe through ______ present on the under surface of their leaves
- What is the name of the star that appears in the northern sky at night?
- What are flesh-eating animals called?
- Which part of the plant carries food from the leaves to different parts of the plant?