If you are an art lover, you would love making various decorative items by recycling and reusing the otherwise waste materials in the house.
Here is a simple and easy to make decorative wall hanging to enhance the ethnic look of your home. You can use the unused hard / card board for making this item.
- Cut it into desired shape and paste any colored paper or colored velvet paper on the card board.
- Cut the excess paper if any which projects out or you can even fold it and stick it on the reverse side / back .
- Decorate colored kundans or chips or mirrors of desired shapes and sizes on it in desired designs. For an ethnic look, you can stick small bells which you can get in any fancy / book stores.
- If you wish you can decorate the borders as well with golden or silver color glossy papers. Usually I do not discard the gift wrappers but use these for such decorative purpose instead of throwing these.
- I even keep other ethnic items like old rakhis and use these for making decorative items with an ethnic look.