Quizzes - Sri Krishna Janmashtami Special
- Sri Krishna is the ____ incarnation of Sri Maha Vishnu.
- As per Hindu calendar on which tithi (date) Sri Krishna was born?
- Sri Krishna was the _____ child of Devaki and Vasudeva.
- Which is the birth place of Sri Krishna?
- In which yug Sri Krishna was born?
(a) Satya yug
(b) Treta yug
(c) Dwapar yug
- At what time of the day Sri Krishna was born?
- Sri Krishna was born to _____.
(a) Yashoda and Nand
(b) Vasudev and Rohini
(c) Devaki and Vasudev
- Who was the maternal uncle of Sri Krishna?
(a) Kans / Kamsa
- Sri Krishna belonged to _____ clan (kula).
(c) Yadu / Yadav
- Which river did Vasudev cross while carrying baby Sri Krishna to Gokul?
- Who are the foster parents of Sri Krishna?
(a) Devaki and Vasudev
(b) Yashoda and Nandraj
(c) Rohini and Vasudev
- Which demoness (Rakshasi) was sent by Kans with poisoned breast to kill infant Krishna?
- Which mountain was lifted by Sri Krishna to protect the people from Indra's fury?
- On which serpent little Krishna danced?
(b) Kaliya / Kalindi
- What do little Krishna and his friends use to steal from the houses of Gokul?
- Hindus celebrate Sri Krishna's birthday as____.
(b) Ratha Yatra
- What is the birth star of Sri Krishna?
- Who was the childhood friend of Sri Krishna?
- Who is the brother of Sri Krishna?
- Who was the guru of Sri Krishna?
- What is the name of Sri Krishna's sister?
- Balarama is believed to be an incarnation of ________.
- What was the name of the calf-demon that came to kill Sri Krishna?
- What did Yasoda see inside baby Krishna's mouth when He ate mud?
(b) Sri Maha Vishnu
- Name the demon who came in the form of a cart to kill Sri Krishna?
- Who believed himself to be Sri Krishna and dressed himself exactly like Sri Krishna?
- Which demon came in the form of an elephant to kill Sri Krishna on entering Mathura?
- Which asura came as a tornado to kill Sri Krishna?
- What is the name of the huge snake asura who came to swallow Sri Krishna?
- What is the name of the monster bird that was killed by Sri Krishna?
- Which famous dance is associated with Sri Krishna and gopas / gopikas?
- What does the word 'Krishna' mean in Sanskrit language?
(c) Black / dark
- Which musical instrument Sri Krishna used to play?
- What is the name of Sri Krishna's conch (sankh)?
- Which of the eight wives of Sri Krishna is believed to be the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi?
- Whom did Kamsa send to bring Sri Krishna and Balrama to Mathura?
- What is the name of the wrestler whom Sri Krishna killed?
- How many main wives Sri Krishna had?
- What was the name of Sri Krishna's bow?
- As a 'protector' of cows, Sri Krishna was called by the name _______.
- The conversation between Sri Krishna and Arjuna during Mahabharata war is known as ?
(a) Bhagawad Geeta
(b) Virata Parva
- Which name was given to Sri Krishna when he became the charioteer of Arjuna in the Kurukshetra war?
- Sri Krishna adorns the feather of a _______.
- Which name was given to Sri Krishna after he lifted the Govardhana hill?
- Sri Krishna is also called ________ because He holds a flute.