|Decorative Aarti Thali|
I used a waste cardboard for making this decorative thali. Here is how you can do it.
- Place a desired size thali on a card board, draw the outline and cut it into round shape.
- Take a velvet paper of desired color, place the round shaped card board on the reverse side (white side) of the paper and draw the outline.
- Cut the velvet paper into slightly bigger round.
- Stick the velvet paper on the round cardboard using glue / fevicol.
- Cut neatly the extra projecting velvet paper.
- On this you can use decorative craft items like chips, mirror, kundans etc and stick these on the thali with glue, in designs / different shapes as per your taste and liking.
- Take a designer earthen diya (lamp) and stick it with glue on the plate.
- Take one or two small decorative bowls and stick these with glue on the plate.
- You can place haldi (turmeric powder) and kumkum (vermilion) in these.